A loaded professional option with NO aftermarket cost.
• STRUCTURAL FEATURES
- 2-inch iron sheet front bumper and 2 side bumpers that also work as carrying handles protecting the most sensitive part of the pedalboard during live performances.
- Illuminated Power switch facing up, that helps when checking the power status of the pedalboard from long distance and or low light conditions.
- The Power supply is protected on the top, front, bottom, and sides by 5 iron sheet walls located underneath the front bumper + pre-installed velcro to fix it.
- Features a 27degrees optimal inclination + leveled rails to help the “stepping” dynamic, reducing the risk of accidental pedal triggering like in flat/one leveled pedalboards.
- All the boards come with an Iron sheet Riser, helpful to accommodate expression pedals or any controller without relinquishing the leveled rails feature
- Heavy-duty rubber feet
- No aftermarket plugins:
So with the standard TAM, you don ́t need to buy any aftermarket extra add-on in order to have a professional ready to go configuration that covers the professional necessities for most musicians on stage.
The standard TAM model features
- Built-in In-Out / Send-Return Amphenol Jack inputs -located in the pedalboard’s inside and outside
- Built-in power supply internal connection
- Illuminated power switch
- Expression/ Controller pedal riser
- Pre-installed Velcro pedal attaching system
- The pedalboard comes ready to go, featuring a pre-installed velcro pedal attaching system (Velcro for pedals included) saving time doing it yourself.
- The Pre-installed Velcro attaching system is 100%compatible with most pedalboard attaching systems, making it faster and friendly for professional musicians that need to switch pedals in-between multiple board setups.